Do you think the sorting hat saw something more than Slytherin in Draco Malfoy?

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pottermore!


Ahh! I havent posted to this blog in way too long. I wish I had time to read Harry Potter.... maybe the day will come.

Anyhow, in the meantime, I have been busy on Pottermore! I was granted early admission (registration is open to all sometime soon) and it is so cool! Pottermore allows you to travel through each chapter of each novel, and almost re-live the experience. It provides great visuals and graphics, as well as many interactive things, such as having a wand choose you at Olivanders, and getting sorted into a house. I am only a fraction of the way into the site, and I already love it. There is some great new material from JK Rowling, too, regarding places, objects, characters, and things of that sort.

As for now, you'll just have to listen to me talk about it. But when the sign up is available to everyone, I encourage you to do so. I promise you'll enjoy it!

Meanwhile, I think I'm going to start back at the Prisoner of Azkaban. Hopefully more posts soon!

-Rip

www.pottermore.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.
    zoella ombre

    ReplyDelete