Do you think the sorting hat saw something more than Slytherin in Draco Malfoy?

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Harry Potter: Adventures of Magic and Bravery. Many of you have probably visited from my photography blog, Lens of An Amateur. www.lensofanamateur.blogspot.com. This blog will be a little bit different.

I am rediscovering the joy of the Harry Potter series by reading them once again. I have been a fan for years, but now I want to read the books and take a closer look. I plan on discussing opinions, thoughts, theories, questions, and all sorts of other things. Please, if you are a HP fan, comment and share yours with me as well.

Thank you! I look forward to begin blogging the world of witchcraft and wizardry...

-Rip

No comments:

Post a Comment